Legionella Risk Awarness - Nottingham
Thu 15, Feb 2018, 09:30am - 04:00pm (Nottingham)
The course covers the following areas:
• What is Legionella and where can it be found?
• Who is at risk?
• How the disease is transmitted and grows
• Statistics and history of outbreaks
• The Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
• The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
• The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
• The Approved Code of Practice L8 2013 and other guidance
• The role of Duty Holders and Responsible Persons
• Control measures for hot and cold water systems
• Control measures for other systems
• Legionella risk assessment methodology
• This one day course will give you the confidence carry out professional legionella risk assessments for your clients. The course will cover detailed information on the subject of Legionella and its causes, including the current legislative requirements for the control of Legionnaire's Disease in rental properties.
£ 100 / Delegate For EMPO Members
£ 150 / Delegate For Non EMPO Members