Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) training for landlords
Fri 21, Sep 2018, 09:30am - 04:30pm (Nottingham)
This is a practical course which teaches the principles of HHSRS and relates them to the most common deficiencies found in dwellings.
Course Aims By the end of the course landlords will be able to identify the risks from the most common hazards and understand the assessment and enforcement procedure for the private rented sector.
Landlords will be trained in:
• The principles of the HHSRS and how it operates
• The identification of hazards
• The use of the statutory guidance
• To identify deficiencies in properties and relate them to hazards
• To understand outcomes and likelihoods
• The five main hazards and how to reduce the risk from them
• The implications of the HHSRS for landlords for their portfolio management
• Enforcement action
• HHSRS and Possession
£ 100 / Delegate For EMPO Members
£ 150 / Delegate For Non EMPO Members