Why Become an EMPO Member
EMPO is the leading Landlord, Property Investors and Letting Agent association in the East Midlands. This established association has been providing support and representing member's interests since 1942.
You can be sure your needs will be met regardless of whether you own one or a hundred properties. EMPO works with local and central government to influence change and enhance the standards, performance, perception and awareness of the sector.
Membership to EMPO includes access to a comprehensive list of selected contractors supplying a range of discounted products and services. Our signature service is the EMPO landlord Insurance scheme which many of our members have taken out on their properties.
EMPO membership benefits include:
- A highly competitive building and legal expenses insurance scheme
- FREE access to our bank of landlord documentation including AST agreements & home safety/risk assessment documents
- Professional landlord training courses at discounted rates for members
- Invitations to property investor networking events
- Advice and assistance completing possession paperwork
- A FREE advice helpline provided by hands-on-landlords
- Help with completing the eviction paperwork & Court Process
- Regular local and national updates on legislation affecting your business
- £15 yearly subscription to EMPO’s signature publication- The Private Sector Landlord Magazine
- Membership brings great money saving products and services
- (My Deposits, Tenant Referencing, EPC’s, EICR, Solicitor helpline, Trade Point)
Individual membership is just £60.00 pa (plus a joining fee of £20.00) and Corporate membership is just £200.00 pa
For more information on membership please call Giles on 0755 264 2030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org